Happy Tuesday...I'm up and running this morning...so much to do.
I set this little display up using some of my favorite things before leaving for France. The plan was to use it as a backdrop for taking photos of things I was selling on my Etsy and Ebay.
When I returned from France, it was just like I'd left it...in the kitchen, on a stool. I thought it was sweet that my family didn't gather it up and put everything back in my studio.
Do you mind if I share these treasures?? Well, if not share THEM...share about them?
1. The little teddy is my one and only Jennifer Murphy bear. I love her and her work and was so happy to get this from Earth Angels. I used birthday money last March. I added the antique beaded flower to his hand because he looked like he needed something to hold. :)
2. He's on a sweet vintage tin I found somewhere that's sweet and something I couldn't cut up for jewelry.
3. I have a gorgeous cut glass bowly thing filled with vintage mercury glass balls that I found at a thrift store...
4. an unused pink 5yr diary that a sweet girl, Stephanie Brockway, gave to me earlier this year.
5. The little white bird is a bakelite teapot whistle which I bought the same weekend as the
6. cast iron victorian picture frame when Stacie and I went to Centralia. (Stace, I've told you about this frame, bought at the corner coffee shop on main street...remember? You'd just left for home and I shopped a little longer :)
7. Of course, my sweet pink ric rac chair
8. and the sweet in plate with flowers...
that's it. Some stuff I love.
Have a wonderful day!
OH...I almost forgot. I've added new favorite books on the right...
and I'm going to try to answer emails today and tomorrow...still have returned almost none since getting back from France. I suck when it comes to emails. oxoxox